Enjoy 6 magnificent nights touring the South Island from Christchurch to Queenstown, Wanaka & Franz Josef ending in Greymouth.
Short Break Inclusions
- Full day coach tour from Christchurch to Queenstown via Mt Cook including the Canterbury Plains, Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki, Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park & Mackenzie Country scenery. Free WiFi available on board
- 3 night 3-star hotel stay in Queenstown
- Full day tour in a luxury glass roof coach from Queenstown to Milford Sound return. Enjoy Milford Road scenic stops like Mirror Lakes, Homer TunnelFiordland National Park & a Scenic cruise. Includes buffet lunch: a selection of delicious hot and cold international dishes including: chicken, lamb, beef stew, fish, mussels, steamed vegetables, Asian dishes, rice, noodles, assorted salads, fresh bread rolls, ice cream and fruit. Wifi available on GreatSights coach
- Travel by coach from Queenstown to Wanaka
- 1 night 3-star hotel stay in Wanaka
- Travel by coach from Wanaka to Franz Josef
- 2 night motel stay at Franz Josef
- Day at leisure at Franz Josef to explore the area or join a tour
- Travel by coach from Franz Josef to Greymouth where your own arrangements begin
Terms and Conditions
Price and itinerary are subject to change and availability. Please refer to your booking confirmation for final details.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.